The BCCI is the wealthy cricket board in the world, and they consistently try to offer its players the best. Support staff is usually essential in a squad, and the Indian team has only one female support staff member traveling for the World Cup, Raj Laxmi Arora.
Raj Laxmi Arora
Raj Laxmi Arora aka Rajal Arora is an Indian senior media producer at BCCI. She named the chief of the BCCI’s four-member Internal Committee in 2019.
Rajal Arora is important in cementing the link between Indian Players and their fans. Laxmi named as the Head of the BCCI’s four-member Internal Committee in 2019. She is also the in charge of the contact between Team India Players and the media prior to every series. She travelled to Australia with the team and is the only member of the support staff who has always reminded with the team. Her primary role is to arrange interviews of Indian team players on tour.
She accredited with a bachelor’s degree in media studies from the Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication in Pune. She passed from Riverdale High School and was associated with school’s basketball and shooting teams.
Team India will play its first warm-up game against Australia on October 17 and its second warm-up game against New Zealand on October 19.
Some Trivia of Raj Laxmi Arora
- Raj Laxmi Arora was born and brought up in Mumbai, India.
- Raj Laxmi Arora’s birth sign and her alternative name is Rajal Arora.
- She was a member of the school’s basketball and shooting teams.
- Rajal graduated in media studies from the Symbiosis Institute Of Media And Communication, Pune
- Rajal is a senior media producer at BCCI who was named the head of the BCCI’s four-member Internal Committee in 2019. She is the only female staff traveling with the Indian squad for T20 World Cup 2022 in Australia.
- Rajal joined BCCI in 2015 as a Social Media Manager and has since been promoted to Senior Producer.
- She is famous on Instagram under the username @rajal_arora.