A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional, our global leadership development framework. Apply from the link provided in this page.
Apply Now: Job description – PwC Channel Islands
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Role: External Audit, Higher Apprentice
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: not disclosed
Location: Saint Hellier, USA
Roles & Responsibilities in PwC:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up to date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Link to follow for more Information:
Instagram: TechHandlers (@techhandlers)
YouTube: Tech Handlers – YouTube
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the ‘Apply’ button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
In the ‘Resume Section’ attach an updated CV or resume.
In the ‘Education Section’ attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
Under ‘Degree Status,’ select ‘Now attending’ to upload a transcript.
Click Here to Apply: Job description – PwC Channel Islands