Google is a dream company for an IT Professionals across the globe and India is no different in this section. Google India is Hiring for freshers as Apprenticeship Training program for 12 months. B Tech students from any stream of Batch:2020/2021/2022/2023 can apply and expect the salary range from 4.6 LPA to 13 LPA for a location of Hyderabad, India. Apply from the link provided in this page.
Apply Now: Information Technology Apprenticeship, February 2023 Start – Google – Hyderabad, Telangana, India – Google Careers
Google is hiring for Information Technology Apprenticeship program in Hyderabad, India.
Role: Information Technology Apprenticeship
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: 4.6 to 13 LPA
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical discipline.
- 6 Month of experience to an IT or a related technical field (e.g., personal projects, coding languages, operating systems, building computer/apps, volunteering with STEM organizations, etc.)
- Experience in customer service roles
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Preferred qualifications for Google Recruitment:
- Experience thinking critically and problem solving.
- Interest in or experience with technology.
- Ability to work on ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and within a team framework.
- Excellent communications, and organizational, and customer service skills.
- Train in networking, infrastructure, and multi-platform system administration, and develop further skills through experience in communication technology (video and voice), hardware, mobile devices, and project management.
- Help support internal infrastructure escalating issues to appropriate teams.
- Attend required training and participated in mentoring sessions as specified.
- Help support internal employees on all their IT needs across a variety of platforms (e.g., ChromeOS, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.).
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the ‘Apply’ button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
In the ‘Resume Section’ attach an updated CV or resume.
In the ‘Education Section’ attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
Under ‘Degree Status,’ select ‘Now attending’ to upload a transcript.
Links to follow for more Information:
Instagram: TechHandlers (@techhandlers)
Youtube: Tech Handlers – YouTube
Click Here to Apply: Information Technology Apprenticeship, February 2023 Start – Google – Hyderabad, Telangana, India – Google Careersh
2 thoughts on “Google Recruitment OCT-2022 as apprenticeship of Any Degree, Batch: 2020/2021/2022/2023.”
Pingback: PWC to hire External Audit, Apprentice program for Batch: 2022: - wearetoday.in %
Pingback: Wipro Hiring for Process Associate for Kolkata, India